Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
The best I have met...conservative and great with Kids show details The best I have met...conservative and great with Kids
Jan 19th, 2013

Very thorough... Great with kids...explains and makes you part of the treatment...takes time and very conservative in treatment...I recently moved to another state... And after trying few pediatrics here... I really miss her compassion!

Jan 17th, 2012

The physician is wonderful but the office staff and administration totally suck.They are supposed to be a medical home but their service level is deplorable. We waited over 3 hrs with a sick child to see the physician.They don't appreciate walk-ins, so, from next time i will be visiting either an urgent care or take the day off because you will spend at least half a day there to get seen.Their follow up is poor and the referrals they provide to specialists is generally out of network. So, make sure to check your insurance company.

Jan 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Excellent Dr. Very practical.Takes the time to explain and answer all the questions we have.Very kid friendly. Our daughter loves her . Even though we moved far from novi, we still go to her.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com