Dr. Mahendra Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahendra Patel?

October 11th, 2014

Try someone else

Nurses never return calls, doctor excludes family support, doctor doesn't follow up with things she says she'll take care of. Doesn't put me at ease with a life threatening illness.

November 4th, 2013

My son was transfered to Dr. Patel from our wonderful lifelong cardiologist after he turned 18. Dr. Patel clearly did not want me, as a parent in my son's appointment. I allowed my child to talk openly but also had a few questions myself. Dr. Patel acted as though I wasn't in the room and informed my son he will only be allowed to come to his appointments in the future ALONE. My child is not comfortable with this and I think communication and inclusion of family is crucial with such an important health concern. I do not want any family member going to a doctor that excludes the family.

October 3rd, 2013

Consultation

I was referred to Dr Patel through my son's Cardiologist for a second opinion. I found her to be a warm and personable doctor. She spoke to my son in a calm manner taking history from the beginning. She asked for concerns and thoughts and was very patient with answering all my questions. She had reviewed all his procedures and explained her diagnosis clearly and in a way that we could understand. This allowed us to decide what steps to take for the future with confidence. I found her knowledgeable in her field and foremost did not feel rushed throughout the appointment

October 2nd, 2013

Fantastic pediatric cardiologist in Greenville!!!

What a wonderful doctor we found Dr. Manisha Patel. She was so professional, prompt, courteous, and reassuring when she delivered a normal result after performing a pediatric echo on my daughter, Ruth. I cannot say enough good things about her ways and bedside manner, not to mention her thoroughness Doing the exam, taking the history, etc. Even if you live elsewhere in the upstate, it is worth a drive to Greenville to see Dr. Manisha Patel if your child needs a pediatric cardiologist.

October 1st, 2013

Caring and Thorough

Dr. Patel was one of many specialists my son was referred to when he was just six days old. As a new mom I was overwhelmed and worried, but Dr. Patel put me at ease. She was sympathetic, patient and caring. I could tell she had my son's best interest in mind. I wish I could say this about all of the specialists I've encountered over the last year. But it was easy to see that Dr. Patel truly has a passion for helping others.

October 1st, 2013

Dr. Patel is a very thoughtful and compassionate cardiologist. She explains things in an easily to understand manner and is always available to listen to any concerns. She made me feel very comfortable as her patient knowing that a very knowledgeable and attentive physician is coordinating my care. I highly recommend her .

August 22nd, 2013

patient

Dr. Patel saw my son who has a heart defect. I saw her right away and didn't have to wait at all. She was so nice to my son and made him feel comfortable. She answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. I recommend her to anyone who needs a pediatric cardiologist.

July 9th, 2013

Do Not Visit!

I was referred to Dr. Patel for an echo. She was not present at my appointment and she had a staff member follow up for her regarding my results. Then, I found out that my insurance was filed incorrectly, and I could not get anyone to adequately respond to my requests for a review after weeks of asking by phone and in writing.

May 23rd, 2016