A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raja
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Raja, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Raja has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha Raja MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manisha Raja practice?
- Dr. Manisha Raja has 1 office location.
Dr. Manisha Raja practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Primary Care Doctors.