A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Raja, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Raja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University-Glen
- Glen Cove Hospital-The Mildred and Frank Felberg Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha Raja MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manisha Raja practice?
- Dr. Manisha Raja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manisha Raja practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Grand Prairie Family Physicians.