A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Raja, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Raja has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manisha Raja practice?
Dr. Manisha Raja practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Roslyn Heights, NY.
See Grand Prairie Family Physicians.