A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manisha Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Parikh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha Parikh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Manisha Parikh practice?
- Dr. Manisha Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Manisha Parikh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.