Dr. Manisha Parikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manisha Parikh?

August 22nd, 2015

This physician is the worst physician I have ever meet and I'm a resident physician. She tried to force my sister into a C-section even though there was no medical indication of a C-section and my sister did not want C-section. She had horrible bedside manner and was extremely unprofessional. She does not believe in patient education and she does not believe in giving the patient an option. She had the nurse inform my sister that she was going back to a C-section because my sister did not progress after one hour of pitocin. Dr. Parikh became offended when my sister animatedly refused and wanted my sister's support system to leave the room while she talked with my sister. Again I have never seen a doctor act in such a way and would discourage any women from ever going to and from going to THR HEB.

September 5th, 2013

my experience

Dr. Parikh literally saved my life. Her staff was great. Everyone one in her office treated me with compassion, kindness and professionalism. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to be treated by her.

February 23rd, 2011

great doctor if u don't mind waiting

Great doctor, but the wait time in my past three appt. Have been insane. I'm always early but doesn't seem to matter. If the wait problem could be fixed the review would be 180 deg. Different

February 23rd, 2011

great doctor terrible wait times

Great service when I was finally scene. Wait is terrible waited an hour till I had to ask what is the wait, at that time they finally moved me in. I actually arrived 10mins earlynot sure why the wait a s so long. This was my first visit and debating whether or not I made a bad decision on changing from my previous doctor.

September 23rd, 2010

Dr. Pariikh is an amazing doctor and I feel so blessed to have found her. She will sit and answer all of my questions without me feeling rushed. She is amazing at following up after visits as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Parikh to anyone as she is a tremendous doctor.

May 8th, 2009

Love her!

She's a great doctor. Really took her time to explain everything. Highly recommended.

July 11th, 2016