Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

my experience show details my experience
Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Parikh literally saved my life. Her staff was great. Everyone one in her office treated me with compassion, kindness and professionalism. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to be treated by her.

great doctor if u don't mind waiting show details great doctor if u don't mind waiting
Feb 23rd, 2011

Great doctor, but the wait time in my past three appt. Have been insane. I'm always early but doesn't seem to matter. If the wait problem could be fixed the review would be 180 deg. Different

great doctor terrible wait times show details great doctor terrible wait times
Feb 23rd, 2011

Great service when I was finally scene. Wait is terrible waited an hour till I had to ask what is the wait, at that time they finally moved me in. I actually arrived 10mins earlynot sure why the wait a s so long. This was my first visit and debating whether or not I made a bad decision on changing from my previous doctor.

Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr. Pariikh is an amazing doctor and I feel so blessed to have found her. She will sit and answer all of my questions without me feeling rushed. She is amazing at following up after visits as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Parikh to anyone as she is a tremendous doctor.

Love her! show details Love her!
by S. on May 8th, 2009

She's a great doctor. Really took her time to explain everything. Highly recommended.

Wrong diagnosis show details Wrong diagnosis
by Robyn N. on Apr 20th, 2009