Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manisha Shah
Dr. Manisha Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX, with other offices in Denton, TX and Richardson, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Parkland Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Manisha Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Manisha Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.
Dr. Simon Allo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Denton, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Jayasree Pillarisetti
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Denton, TX 0.04 mi10
Dr. Andrew Owens
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Denton, TX 0.04 mi13