Learn more about Dr. Manisha Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Shah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha Jay Shah MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manisha J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Manisha Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Manisha Shah practices Cardiovascular Disease near Denton, TX.
See Denton Cardiologists.