A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manisha Sharma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manisha Sharma practice?
Dr. Manisha Sharma practices Gynecology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Vancouver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.