Family Practitioner

5565 W Las Positas Blvd
Ste 260
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-460-8478
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  inappropriate religious crap  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2014

I liked Dr.Shingate just fine but there was religious crap all over the exam room. I know it belonged to Dr. Lee, her partner, but I felt it was very inappropriate. I feel that anyone who brings their cult crap to work is a very dangerous person and I don't want to be around it. It makes me sick. I don't trust religious people and it gave me the creeps. Dr.Shingate should demand that this crap be removed. As far as Dr.Shingate is concerned, she ignored me when I said I had a sinus infection and I had to have surgery with a sinus infection. She did finally phone in a prescription but it was too late

|  Very Committed to the patient  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2013

Dr Manisha personally takes a lot of interest in making sure she helps solve your health issues in every way possible -also by consulting specialists instead of giving us the run around. She also is very caring and committed to work with you.

|  Horrible service and treatment  |  show details
by R Scott on Apr 22nd, 2013

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. From the staff to the doctor everyone is poor at their jobs. The doctor asked me to go back to work when I had a serious condition. The staff was extremely unhelpful with any kind of service. Honestly no one cared if you got better.

|  Poor everything  |  show details
by T C on Feb 20th, 2013

Did not fix my problem at all and kept recommending medicines for days together. Very unskilled doctor. Staff is very inefficient as well. Will never go back and haven't gone back. Please recommend better doctors in this area.