Learn more about Dr. Manisha Thakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manisha Thakur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakur
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Thakur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Thakur, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakur graduated from Patna Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thakur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha Thakur MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manisha Thakur practice?
- Dr. Manisha Thakur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manisha Thakur practices Family Medicine near Clinton, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Wartburg, TN.
See Clinton Primary Care Doctors.