Learn more about Dr. Manisha Thakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manisha Thakur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakur
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thakur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Thakur, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakur graduated from Patna Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Thakur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha Thakur MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manisha Thakur practice?
- Dr. Manisha Thakur has 1 office location.
Dr. Manisha Thakur practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors.