A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manisha Wagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manisha Wagle, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagle graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Wagle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Moore County Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manisha Wagle BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manisha Wagle practice?
- Dr. Manisha Wagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Manisha Wagle practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Dumas, TX.
See Dumas Anesthesiologists.