A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manivel Eswaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manivel Eswaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eswaran graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Eswaran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manivel Kumaran Eswaran MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manivel K. Eswaran practice?
- Dr. Manivel Eswaran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manivel Eswaran practices Internal Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomsburg, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Danville Internists.