A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjankarini Thirumurthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thirumurthi
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thirumurthi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjankarini Thirumurthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumurthi graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Thirumurthi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Plaza Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjankarini S Thirumurthi MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manjankarini S. Thirumurthi practice?
- Dr. Manjankarini Thirumurthi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manjankarini Thirumurthi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.