A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjankarini Thirumurthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjankarini Thirumurthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumurthi graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Thirumurthi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjankarini S Thirumurthi MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manjankarini S. Thirumurthi practice?
- Dr. Manjankarini Thirumurthi has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjankarini Thirumurthi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Gastroenterologists.