A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjankarini Thirumurthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thirumurthi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thirumurthi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjankarini Thirumurthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumurthi graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Thirumurthi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Plaza Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjankarini S Thirumurthi MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manjankarini S. Thirumurthi practice?
- Dr. Manjankarini Thirumurthi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manjankarini Thirumurthi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.