A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjeeri Sangvai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjeeri Sangvai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjeeri Sangvai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangvai graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sangvai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjeeri Sangvai MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Manjeeri Sangvai practice?
- Dr. Manjeeri Sangvai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manjeeri Sangvai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Roswell, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.