A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjeet Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjeet Sethi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sethi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjeet Sethi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sethi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjeet Sethi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manjeet Sethi practice?
- Dr. Manjeet Sethi has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjeet Sethi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.