A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjeet Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjeet Sethi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethi
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sethi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjeet Sethi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sethi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjeet Sethi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manjeet Sethi practice?
- Dr. Manjeet Sethi has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjeet Sethi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.