A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjeshwar Prabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjeshwar Prabhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prabhu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prabhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjeshwar Prabhu, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhu graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prabhu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjeshwar Ramakrishna Prabhu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manjeshwar R. Prabhu practice?
- Dr. Manjeshwar Prabhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjeshwar Prabhu practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Addiction Specialists.