A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjit Bains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjit Bains is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bains
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bains Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjit Bains, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thoracic Cancer
- Thymus Cancer
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- Trachea Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bains graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Bains has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjit S Bains MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manjit S. Bains practice?
- Dr. Manjit Bains has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjit Bains practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.