Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Bowie
3060 Mitchellville Rd
Ste 210
Bowie, MD 20716
301-249-4090
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
by Anna on May 6th, 2013

Didn't have problems with Dr. Risam during my appointments. She's nice and caring. The only problem I had was dealing with the staff. They were very unprofessional in dealing with the patients. They were rude, nasty and didn't know how to respond to patients respectfully. Dr. Risam should hire other staff if she wants patients to stay with her.

|  Very professional and kind  |  show details
by Sirah Cheema on Feb 17th, 2013

I have selected Dr. Risam as my OBGYN after being to several doctors and have found her to be extremely professional, kind, and gentle. She takes the time to speak to her patients privately in her office after every clinical check up. She provides patient comfort at the physical and emotional level. She makes you feel cared for as a patient and follows up with all urgent matters. I would recommend her to anyone.

|  SP  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I WOULD DEFINATLY RECOMMEND DR RASIM. THE OFFICE STAFF AND DR RASIM ARE SO CARING. DR RASIM HAD CALLED ME AFTERHOURS JUST TO ASK TO SEE HOW I WAS DOING AFTER MY HOSPITAL STAY...I NEVER HAD A DOCTOR DO THAT AND I WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR FROM DR RASIM. I FELT GREAT ABOUT IT.

|  Wonderful Caring OB  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

I would recommend Dr Risam. She is determined to help her patients. I was having trouble getting PG and thanks to her knowledge and referrals I have two beautiful children and didn't have to go through a fertility clinic. She has been my doctor for 7 years now. She and her staff are excellent.

|  I love Dr. Risam& her staff!!!  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr.M Risam to any women!! I have never had a negative experience @ her office or with her in the Hospital. She has seen me through 3 pregnancies resulting in the birth of my 3 wonderful children & even through 1 miscarriage. I couldn't have asked for a better more caring DR.!! & her office staff is great too. Especially her office Manager. I love her & I am very sad that I have to go through a pregnancy without her!!

|  Didn't feel that i was important  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2009

This Dr. rushes so much while with pt. I felt like she was rushing me so she can go to other patient, but she does that to all patients. I understand about getting paid per patient, but i didn't feel like i was even important for her.(going after each patient for money ONLY).Also, the office has no reminder calls make to patients as other doctor and the surprising part was they have a sign in the office talking about late fee and no show fees. For the future, i would suggest for this doctor to pay more attention to her patients that the money that comes from insurances.

|  Dr. M. Risam  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2008

I felt like I was being rushed, Dr. did not seem very interested in what I was saying. They rushed me in and rushed me out. Did not fine the atmosphere to be comforting.

May 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr Risam is truely God's sent, an angel that understands the need of her patients. i have been going to her since 2000 and she realy never changes. i will recomend her to all. thank God for her patience and experience in her proffession. her staffs also a

Feb 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Risam is the best. I've been going to her for many years. She is thorough and very up to date with her practice. I have recommended her many times to my friends. I've never had much of a wait in her office. Any wait, however, is worth it to see her. I

Jun 26th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Kind, patient doctor: Dr. Risam is a femal OB-GYN, I won't see a male GYN after a bad experience in the early 80's. I had to have an office procedure, and she totally respected my aniexty and patiently, and nearly painlessly got me through it. I can't rec