Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manjoo Sharma
Dr. Manjoo Sharma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hempstead, NY. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sharma is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills, North Shore Univ at Manhasset and North Shore University Hospital-The Sandra Atlas Bass Campus. Dr. Sharma has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Manjoo Sharma has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Manjoo Sharma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hempstead, NY.
Dr. Mohammad Qureshi
Hempstead, NY 0 mi46
Dr. Peter Markovics
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hempstead, NY 0 mi43
Dr. David Sedaghat
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hempstead, NY 0 mi10