A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manju Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manju Agrawal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Agrawal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manju Jalan Agrawal MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manju J. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Manju Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Manju Agrawal practices Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.