A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manju Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Agrawal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manju Jalan Agrawal MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manju J. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Manju Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Manju Agrawal practices Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.