A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manju Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Agrawal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agrawal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans