A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manju Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manju Arora is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arora
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manju Arora, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Muni Medical College.
Dr. Arora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manju Arora MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Manju Arora practice?
- Dr. Manju Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Manju Arora practices Diagnostic Radiology near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Radiologists.