A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manju Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manju Arora is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manju Arora, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Muni Medical College.
Dr. Arora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manju Arora MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Manju Arora practice?
- Dr. Manju Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Manju Arora practices Diagnostic Radiology near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Radiologists.