Dr. Manju Devgan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2015
Dr. Manju Devgan is a very competent and kind doctor
Dr. Manju Devgan is a very professional and caring doctor. She has helped me with my complicated medical conditions. I am all better and I will forever be thankful to her. She has a great bedside manner and I felt comfortable and I felt that I was in the best hands, and I was.

June 19th, 2015
The best doctor ever
Dr. Devgan is the best doctor ever. She is knowledgeable, caring and cool. Takes care of the problem and does not keep calling you back, which is great.

April 22nd, 2015
Most caring , best doctor.
Dr. Devgan is a wonderful and knowledgeable physician. I like her because of her excellent bedside manner and caring c

July 31st, 2013
Dr. Manju Devgan is the best Dermatologist and Family Doctor
Dr. Manju Devgan is a very caring, and nice doctor. There is hardly any waiting ever and she has always taken care of my problems right away. She has experience and she answers all questions always and treats patients with care and concern. I also got Botox and FIllers from her for my face and I look great. I also got Latissefor long eye lashes form her and I am happy that my lashes look great now. Go see her, she is the best doctor.

June 9th, 2011
Happy Patient
My overall experience was excellent. I would recommend Dr. Manju Devgan to all my family and friends. I liked the excellent compassionate, kind, caring and attentive care from Dr. M. Devgan. She was very involved in all aspects of my care. I like her office, it has all types of equipment and everyone is friendly.

September 18th, 2010
The BEST WOMAN DOCTOR I have ever seen.
Dr. Manju Devgan is very kind, comapssionate, caring and professional. There was not much waiting and the treatment and bedside manner of Dr. Devgan was excellent. I was given a full explanation of my condition and told how to prevent and maintain health. I appreciated the Preventive aspect of the advise I received. The best part was the amount of time Dr. Manju Devgan spent with me. I recommend her for any condition and anyone who values quality, professional care.

July 2nd, 2010
Dr. Manju Devgan is the best female doctor ever. Excellent doctor
Dr. Manju Devgan is the best female doctor ever. Excellent doctor, hardly any waiting and she explains everything and does not rush at all. The best bedside manners ever.

October 22nd, 2009
Accuracy
Dr. Devgan includes two doctors husband and wife team. I find the husband to be the one to take care of financials and has been very rude. If you don't have insurance he will ask for the money up front. He is cold and calculating as faer as money. As far as doctors them can be a great team to work togther...but very money hungry...charge way to much for their services....and husband can be very rude...although he is very good at asthma conditions if you ca afford them. She seems to be under arest as far as fees. Not sure if she is authentic or under husbands' durrest....a bit too friendly which leaves me uncomfortable...and not professional...but very very very expensive. Before I ever seen the doctor he asked me for $150.00 dollars up front..visit was over $300.00 each time