A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manju Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manju Goyal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goyal
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goyal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manju Goyal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manju Rani Goyal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manju R. Goyal practice?
- Dr. Manju Goyal has 1 office location.
Dr. Manju Goyal practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.