Learn more about Dr. Manju Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manju Prasad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Prasad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manju Lata Prasad MBBS and MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Manju L. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Manju Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manju Prasad practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See New Haven Pathologists.