Dr. Manju Schorr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manju Schorr?

December 27th, 2016

Great Doctor and Staff!

March 30th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff!

May 10th, 2013

Listens to her patients.

I have been a patient of Dr. Schoor for 5+ years. I see her for thyroid problems and always appreciate the fact that she listens , cares and treats how I feel. I don't feel like I'm merely a lab result. I have referred several patients to her and all of them feel the same. She has a huge patient load and it may take some time to get in for your initial visit, but she is worth it.

November 8th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Shorr's for over 15 years. She is the most caring and professional doctor I have had the privilege of knowing. When I first started seeing Dr. Schorr my liver enzymes were in the 3 digits, my blood pressure was high and my cholesterol was out of control, after just one visit Dr. Shorr had me on track. I love her!!

May 4th, 2012

Bad Doctor, Unprofessional

To be threatened by the staff for not having an active referal is beyond me.I was told i would lose my APIPA AZ MEDICAID if i missed 3 appointments, given the new AHCCCS guidelines... LIERS. I called The state and its a lie, all lies. also, the doctor was mad at the fact that i did not cancel my appointment 24hrs in adv. I did not need to cancel, the appointment. The PCP referral was given to them in advance in person good for 6 visits. 180 days.Now i have to travel 200 miles to the nears Endocrinologist because no other takes my insurance in town. She sent a certified letter denying me professional services, and to follow up with an Endocrinologist right away. She is so mean too and disrespectful. they called me names over the phone, and refused to treat me as a human being.

October 10th, 2011

never had a real problem. great with patients very couteous and caring!!

June 15th, 2011

Worst experience I've ever had!!!!!! WARNING STAY AWAY!!!

First off.. to get in to see her was 2-3 month wait. Managed to get a physician to refer me sooner and I wish I had never gone. She told me all of my tests results were "flukes" - despite two radiologists and one internal medicine doctors opposite opinion. I felt like a teenager was talking to me the way her attitude was. She demeaned my symptoms, offered no reasoning for anything and even made smart remarks through the whole visit. I expressed a fear and concern of recurrent palpitations that wake me from my sleep - she said "well, go see your cardiologist." Absolutely unprofessional - and it wasn't and isn't a cardiac issue - it is a thyroid issue. I would have rather not ever seen her and I hope that if you go to see her you do not expect to be treated well with an appropriate and kind bedside manner and not a two hour wait time. If you are expecting that - GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! I will never return to see her again. I would rather travel 1000 miles to see someone else.

February 8th, 2016