A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manju Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manju Singh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manju Singh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Rivers Edge Hospital and Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manju Singh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manju Singh practice?
- Dr. Manju Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Manju Singh practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Family Physicians.