A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Monika Trehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Monika Trehan, Dermatologist, Radiation Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Monika Trehan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Trehan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Trehan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Monika Trehan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. M Monika Trehan practice?
- Dr. M Monika Trehan has 3 office locations.
Dr. M Monika Trehan practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Dermatologists.