A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjul Dixit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixit
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dixit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjul Dixit, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixit graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Dixit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjul S Dixit MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Manjul S. Dixit practice?
- Dr. Manjul Dixit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manjul Dixit practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Atherton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See Atherton Pediatricians and Atherton Allergists.