A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjul Dixit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixit
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dixit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjul Dixit, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixit graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Dixit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjul S Dixit MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Manjul S. Dixit practice?
- Dr. Manjul Dixit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manjul Dixit practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Atherton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See Atherton Pediatricians and Atherton Allergists.