A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjul Dixit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjul Dixit, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixit graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Dixit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Sequoia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dixit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan