A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Cherukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjula Cherukuri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjula Cherukuri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherukuri graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Cherukuri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula V N R Cherukuri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manjula V. Cherukuri practice?
- Dr. Manjula Cherukuri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manjula Cherukuri practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.