A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Chidambaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjula Chidambaram, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chidambaram graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Chidambaram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula Chidambaram MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Manjula Chidambaram practice?
- Dr. Manjula Chidambaram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manjula Chidambaram practices Anesthesiology near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ.
See Red Bank Anesthesiologists.