Learn more about Dr. Manjula Chilakapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjula Chilakapati is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chilakapati
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chilakapati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilakapati graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Chilakapati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula Chilakapati MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manjula Chilakapati practice?
- Dr. Manjula Chilakapati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manjula Chilakapati practices Psychiatry near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Psychiatrists.