A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Chilakapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjula Chilakapati is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilakapati graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Chilakapati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula Chilakapati MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manjula Chilakapati practice?
- Dr. Manjula Chilakapati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manjula Chilakapati practices Psychiatry near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Psychiatrists.