A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Julka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjula Julka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Julka graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Julka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula Julka MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manjula Julka practice?
- Dr. Manjula Julka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manjula Julka practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.