A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Julka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjula Julka is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Julka
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Julka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjula Julka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Julka graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Julka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula Julka MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manjula Julka practice?
- Dr. Manjula Julka has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjula Julka practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.