A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Julka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjula Julka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Julka graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Julka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Julka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manjula Julka practice?
Dr. Manjula Julka practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.