A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Julka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjula Julka is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Julka
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Julka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjula Julka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Julka graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Julka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula Julka MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manjula Julka practice?
- Dr. Manjula Julka has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjula Julka practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.