A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjula Julka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Julka graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Julka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Julka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Julka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manjula Julka practice?
Dr. Manjula Julka practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.