A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Kamaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjula Kamaraju is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamaraju
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kamaraju Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjula Kamaraju, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamaraju graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamaraju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula Kamaraju BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manjula Kamaraju practice?
- Dr. Manjula Kamaraju has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjula Kamaraju practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors.