A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Kamaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjula Kamaraju is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamaraju
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamaraju Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjula Kamaraju, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamaraju graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamaraju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula Kamaraju BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manjula Kamaraju practice?
- Dr. Manjula Kamaraju has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjula Kamaraju practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.