Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manjula Kamaraju
Dr. Manjula Kamaraju, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Los Gatos, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kamaraju is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Los Gatos, Regional Medical Center of San Jose and El Camino Hospital Los Gatos. Dr. Kamaraju has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Manjula Kamaraju has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Manjula Kamaraju is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Gatos, CA.
Radiation Oncology, Family Medicine
Los Gatos, CA
Dr. William Warshal
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Los Gatos, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Joceliza Chaudhary
Los Gatos, CA 0 mi19