A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Krishnamurthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjula Krishnamurthi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjula Krishnamurthi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamurthi graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Krishnamurthi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula Krishnamurthi MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manjula Krishnamurthi practice?
- Dr. Manjula Krishnamurthi has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjula Krishnamurthi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Internists and Muskogee Oncologists.