A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad.
Dr. Mittal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Duncan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula Mittal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manjula Mittal practice?
- Dr. Manjula Mittal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manjula Mittal practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Eagle Pass, TX.
See Eagle Pass Primary Care Doctors, Eagle Pass General Practitioners, and Eagle Pass Internists.