A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Mudduluru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjula Mudduluru, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudduluru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula Mudduluru BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manjula Mudduluru practice?
- Dr. Manjula Mudduluru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manjula Mudduluru practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.