A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjula Pandit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandit
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pandit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjula Pandit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandit graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary.
Dr. Pandit has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjula K Pandit MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manjula K. Pandit practice?
- Dr. Manjula Pandit has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjula Pandit practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.