Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manjula Raman
Dr. Manjula Raman, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenixville, PA, with other offices in Pottstown, PA and Phoenixville, PA (and 4 other locations). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Raman is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital University of PA Health System, Chestnut Hill Hospital and Roxborough Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Manjula Raman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Manjula Raman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Norman Rothstein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenixville, PA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Oladoye Kehinde
Phoenixville, PA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Manijeh Bahremand
Phoenixville, PA 0.01 mi38