A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjunath Vadmal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjunath Vadmal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadmal graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vadmal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjunath Sharan Vadmal MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Manjunath S. Vadmal practice?
- Dr. Manjunath Vadmal has 17 office locations.
Dr. Manjunath Vadmal practices Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Bishop, CA.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists.