A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjushree Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjushree Deshpande is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deshpande
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Deshpande Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjushree Deshpande, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Deshpande has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjushree Madhav Deshpande MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manjushree M. Deshpande practice?
- Dr. Manjushree Deshpande has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjushree Deshpande practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.