A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjushree Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjushree Deshpande is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deshpande
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deshpande Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjushree Deshpande, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Deshpande has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjushree Madhav Deshpande MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manjushree M. Deshpande practice?
- Dr. Manjushree Deshpande has 1 office location.
Dr. Manjushree Deshpande practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.