A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manjushree Matadial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manjushree Matadial, Internist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manjushree Matadial, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matadial graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Matadial has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manjushree Matadial DO is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manjushree Matadial practice?
- Dr. Manjushree Matadial has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manjushree Matadial practices Internal Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bound Brook, NJ and Horsham, PA.
See Paterson Internists.