Dr. Manley Clodfelter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manley Clodfelter?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Manley Clodfelter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017

Exceptional Doctor

February 17th, 2017

Lazy Inattentive Incompetent

At Viera ER: No treatment was provided, and the doctor said, "we dont worry about blood pressure in the ER" (190/170 upon being sent to the hospital) when asked why he gave a side story that may be applicable to some stroke cases after confirming that was not what i was experiencing. No attempt was made to diagnose or explain what was happening with my medication reaction. I could easily understand these topics as I teach physiology courses, and have doctoral background Cell and Molecular biology. This man is incompetent and a potential danger to the livelihood of future patients. When a knowledgeable and calm individual is brought to a hospital at the directive of urgent care you should perhaps take them a bit seriously. I separated myself from bias a bit by having my significant other with me who works in respiratory therapy. The doctor never introduced himself by name or the individual that was shadowing him, and was only noted in my paperwork. He indicated i continue this medication I had a reaction to, and provided no recourse to prevent recurrence. My primary doctor advised immediate discontinuance and noted taking further medication would be about the worst thing I could have done.

October 19th, 2015

Very Good Doctor

Had a badly cut finger and Dr. Clodfelter did a wonderful job sewing up the injury while minimizing the pain involved. Excellent interaction with patient and really cares about his patient. I would definitely go to him in the future.

September 24th, 2015

Thought he was great!

I received GREAT care from the doctor in the ER. He was very helpful and a bit artsy too when it came to describing my condition.

July 7th, 2017