A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manmeet Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhillon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhillon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manmeet Dhillon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dhillon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manmeet K Dhillon MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Manmeet K. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Manmeet Dhillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Manmeet Dhillon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Radiologists.