A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manmeet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- HIV Infections
- High Risk Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital & Hutzel Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 30 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manmeet M. Singh practice?
Dr. Manmeet Singh practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.