A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manmeet Mangat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangat
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mangat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manmeet Mangat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangat graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Mangat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manmeet Mangat MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manmeet Mangat practice?
- Dr. Manmeet Mangat has 6 office locations.
Dr. Manmeet Mangat practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Tyler, TX.
See Midland Internists, Midland Hematologists, and Midland Oncologists.