Learn more about Dr. Manmeet Mangat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mangat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manmeet Mangat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangat graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Mangat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manmeet Mangat MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manmeet Mangat practice?
- Dr. Manmeet Mangat has 1 office location.
Dr. Manmeet Mangat practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Internists, Midland Hematologists, and Midland Oncologists.