Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manmeet Mangat
Dr. Manmeet Mangat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Hospitalist, Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mangat is affiliated with Midland Memorial Hospital, Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus and UC Davis Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Manmeet Mangat has the following 5 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Manmeet Mangat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, TX.
Dr. Phillip Chae
Internal Medicine, Residency
Midland, TX 0.01 mi
Dr. Adnan Haider
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Midland, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Sirisha Yarlagadda
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Midland, TX 0.01 mi14