A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manmeet Mangat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manmeet Mangat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangat graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Mangat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manmeet Singh Mangat MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manmeet S. Mangat practice?
- Dr. Manmeet Mangat has 7 office locations.
Dr. Manmeet Mangat practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and Sacramento, CA.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.