A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manmeet Mangat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manmeet Mangat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangat graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Mangat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manmeet S. Mangat practice?
Dr. Manmeet Mangat practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and Sacramento, CA.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.