A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manmeet Shergill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manmeet Shergill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manmeet Shergill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shergill graduated from Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, St Petersburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shergill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manmeet Singh Shergill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manmeet S. Shergill practice?
- Dr. Manmeet Shergill has 1 office location.
Dr. Manmeet Shergill practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.