Dr. Manmeet Shergill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manmeet Shergill?

December 13th, 2016

Patient

Great Doctor been with him for about 6 years

October 9th, 2015

Wolf in Sheep skin

Acts professional and friendly but as a doctor is a total failure. He NEVER followed up on medications, lab work (even when I had serious stuff going on), and does not genuinely care for his patients. His idea of care is just take medicine and never mention how the medicine will work, side effects, and doesn't check whether it will interact with anything else you may be taking.

November 26th, 2012

Great Doctor

Doctor Shergill has been my doctor for a few years now he is a great doctor. Im very satisfied with orangeburg medical staff

August 26th, 2011

Hate to be a hater but...

He's a really nice guy but....the only follow up he did was to call my house phone and leave a msg on my answering machine which other people living with me listened to. my test results are supposed to be PRIVATE. he seems to be sympathetic when i go in but doesn't get the whole picture and many of my problems went undiagnosed.

May 4th, 2011

Outstanding bedside manner

My mother has recently become a patient of Dr. Shergill. With her recent diagnosis of Alzheimer's and other serious issues sending her and the entire family into a bit of a tailspin, his genuine compassion and outstanding bedside manner have proven to be helpful beyond words. He has excellent skills in dealing with sensitive topics, and has repeatedly gone above and beyond our expectations in dealing with our mother's needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Shergill.

May 4th, 2011

Very Caring and Professional Service

I went in for a consultation with Dr. Shergill for my sinus condition and found him to be very caring and professional doctor. He was never in a rush, and took his time to explain the treatment options. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good genuine doctor to care for your family.

March 29th, 2011

Mother-in-law as new Alzheimer's patient

I was most impressed with Dr. Shergill, enough to switch my mother-in-law over to him since she requested it as well. He was very caring and communicated the information with clarity and patience. I am considering switching myself over as well. All family who have attended my mother-in-law's appointments have concluded the same impression. I'd highly recommend this doctor.

February 4th, 2011