A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manmohan Badhwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manmohan Badhwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manmohan Badhwar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badhwar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Badhwar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manmohan Kumar Badhwar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manmohan K. Badhwar practice?
- Dr. Manmohan Badhwar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Manmohan Badhwar practices Internal Medicine near Brownstown Twp, MI.