Dr. Manmohan Badhwar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manmohan Badhwar?

February 23rd, 2017

Very concerned Dr. Very interested in your health. Always refers you to a specialist when needed. Makes sure you are satisfied with the Doctors he has referred you to.

October 13th, 2015

Google

He told me to google my questions about my blood work. Had my appointment canceled the day before because " he felt like changing his schedule" I couldn't get back in to see him for two weeks then I was told to google my questions The nurses were very sweet and caring but the doctor himself was pretty much just a jerk. I will not be back to see him after two unpleasant expirences in his office.

March 12th, 2015

Tells me alll the right things. No run arounds and to the point. Very friendly and spends the time to speak and answer my questions.

January 26th, 2015

Love the staff & Dr. Badhwar has gone above and beyond for my whole family for years.

May 24th, 2014

Dr. Badhwar seems to be a somewhat caring and competent physician; however, his office staff is extremely poor. The office seems more interested in practicing profit rather than medicine! I have (most times) observed the staff socializing rather than acting in a business fashion. Additionally, they improperly schedule appointments and it's common for them to forget to call-in prescriptions. Trying to correct this after hours is nearly impossible. Reliability rating to me would be 30% out of 100%. I would not recommend them to another patient! I don't like the fact that a Physician Assistant does most of the work up, and the Dr. summarizes for only a short period, based on what the Assistant did. If medicine is to be practised this way... I think they should not report it as a "Doctor" visit and insurance should be charged less accordingly.

October 2nd, 2013

Dr. Badhwar has been my physician for the last ten years after i moved in this area from Lansing. With his help, I have been able to manage my Type II diabetes, slightly elavated blood pressure and cholesterol rather well. It has been very pleasant working with him and his staff. I will grade him and his staff with an A plus.

July 13th, 2013

Excellent, Caring and Compassionate Physician

I have known Dr Manmohan Badhwar for about 5 years and he has been my PCP since then. Every time I visited his office I always had a great experience. The staff were friendly and courteous. Dr Badhwar personally spends a lot of time explaining and detailing the health condition. He is very friendly where I feel I can express myself. He not only treats the health condition, but instills in his patients a sense of confidence by his soothing words and compassionate care.

July 12th, 2013

Wonderful, Intelligant and Caring

I live in downriver area and I have been with different doctors as I myself work in a healthcare profession But Dr. Manmohan Badhwar stands out amongst all. The only word you want to describe him as the "Best". He is very straight forward and doesnt like to play around. He will exactly tell you what's going on and what is the best treatment available and will guide you through the tough discision making process. I have him as my PCP for quite a few years now and I have never had any kind of bad experiance with him. He is always smiling and spends adaquate time with me,

July 11th, 2013

Excellent Physician and Staff

I and my family have been patients here for many years. We never had a bad experience with the doctors or their treatment or their staff. He is a excellent physician and a person. He is not like others that will make you wait for long and come in out in 5 minutes. He will motivate you to self care and not just rely on pharmaceutical industry. I don't know why people write bad review that doesn't make sense. There is no hospital in whole US that would not allow the patient to be transferred to another hospital per their will. It makes me laugh reading that review!

March 2nd, 2013

Absolutely Horrible

I wish I could rate NO stars. Terrible doctor.

November 2nd, 2011

excellent service, wonderful staff

October 6th, 2011

Doesn't Listen

This doctor resents it if you actively participate in your own health care. Don't deal with him!! He goes from very nice and pleasant to flat out rude if you want to run things by him. He obviously is too insecure to discuss anyone's opinions or concerns. Badhwar = BAD.