A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manmohan Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manmohan Gandhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gandhi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manmohan Kishinlal Gandhi MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manmohan K. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Manmohan Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Manmohan Gandhi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists and South San Francisco Gastroenterologists.