Learn more about Dr. Manmohan Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manmohan Gandhi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manmohan Gandhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gandhi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manmohan Kishinlal Gandhi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manmohan K. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Manmohan Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Manmohan Gandhi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists and South San Francisco Gastroenterologists.