Dr. Manmohan Gursahani Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Manmohan Gursahani?

November 12th, 2016

Mother of his patient

Worse, if not the WORST excuse for a doctor ever. He walked in angry, cold and grumpy who didn't want to be bothered. Did not introduce himself to myself or my son, the patient. During a pause with his conversation with my son, I spoke to ask a question, he held his hand up, not even to turn an look at me and I was shut down in asking him anything until he's done. By that time, I was so enraged and was ready to walk out had we not needed answers for my son. In the end, we got NOTHING from this arrogant excuse for a human being. If you're looking for help, do not see him. He clearly needs to retire because you cab tell he either hates his job, of helping people. I didn't need him to be kind, which he wasn't, I just needed him to give me answers, which he didn't because he just couldn't be bothered. Horrible way to treat people asking for answers or help.

March 2nd, 2016

Rude

This doctor was very rude. Told me I wasn't special because I didn't want to do what he wanted me to do. The nerve saying that to a patient. I am in my 90's and was very insulted by his poor bedside manner and comments. Never looked me in the eyes or even said hello after I greeted him. Can't say whether he is a good doctor or not but I won't ever be going back to him. Gave him a "1" but deserves a "0".

November 22nd, 2015